Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Pictures...

The internet was being really stupid. I waited forever to upload pictures from my computer onto my blog, and then the internet kicked out before it saved...

So here's some more photos...


Here's a shot of me at the Grand Canyon. Just chillin', you know.


To the left is Kaan. This was at grad. Guess what he was wearing to convocation....



I had fun in nursing school. Yes I did. This photo was from a fundraiser.



Here's Mike's grad photos. Can you guess which one ended up in the class composite to be framed and hung on the walls of the Engineering Sciences buildings for all eternity..



Picture from my grad. I like this photo even more because I got the results back from my RN exam, and I PASSED! I'm a REAL REGISTERED NURSE! YAY!

More pictures soon...






2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I love those pictures of Mike. Nothing's changed - he's still a goofy guy. I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know, How could I live without a little dweebish-ness in my life! p.s. You've got mail.

    ReplyDelete